APPDynamics Developer- Immediate Start
Job Reference: 16913TDS2
Salary: Â£450 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Vacancy Posted: 10-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Berkshire, England, Newbury
Work Location : Newbury
Duration : 6 months (Extendable)
Knowledge & Responsibilities
Job Description : AppDynamics Developer / Lead
– 5-8 years of experience, out of which 3-5 Years in APM implementation using AppDynamics.
– AppDynamics certification would be an added advantage.
– Should collaborate with customer and delivery teams to collect the prerequisite information for APM Solution
– Good Understanding the application architecture and highlight the high and low lights to architects
– Expertise in Installation and configuration of AppDynamics EUM, DB, App and Machine agents to enable monitoring on enterprise application servers
– Should have experience in configuring application agents like Java, Java Script, .NET, PHP, Node JS, Web and DB servers
– Sound knowledge of configuring AppDynamics extensions
– Exposure to define Nodes, Tiers and Business Application in AppD UI mapping to monitoring requirements
– Configuration and customization of the solution based on the inputs from performance architect or owner
– Implementation of the solution to monitor KPIs agreed by business
– Need to have strong experience in working with AppD On-premise and SaaS editions
– Should able to configure advanced features of AppD tool to End User Monitoring, Automation, AppD Extensions and Integrations
– Create custom Web Dashboards, reports, thresholds and alerts
– Data Capture from AppDynamics APM Product Suite (Live and Historical)
– Continuous Production monitoring of live servers
– Good exposure to Load Testing using AppDynamics for response time monitoring
– Analyze the reports, dashboards, alerts to proactively identify and highlight the performance anomalies
– Experience in identifying bottlenecks, bandwidth problems, infrastructure problems, Network Problem and the scalability and reliability of application.
– Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.