Application Support Analyst
Job Reference: 16388SR
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 20-06-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
Our financial services client based in the Uxbridge area is looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their team asap. This role forms part of a dynamic cross-functional team. The primary duties will be to provide first class functional support for a wide range of business applications, a mix of in-house and external applications, ensuring efficient resolution of issues along with communication with to the end-user.
Key skills / Experience:
* Case management systems
* Financial Applications experience
* Jira experience
* Supporting in-house applications
* Working knowledge of SQL Databases, querying & basic network configuration
* Broad working Knowledge of IT Hardware and Software
* Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
* Ability to diagnose & address application issues efficiently
* Document and maintain knowledge base articles
* Identify and resolve technical issues
* Pro-active and re-active support which will demand an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
* Managing customer support requests within the agreed SLA timescales
* Taking full ownership of all assigned requests and progressing through to resolution, ensuring the customer is kept informed of progress
* Recording all communication and actions into the Service Desk system in accordance with the agreed procedures
* Investigating the query and undertaking fault replication within the company’s software as appropriate
* Develop and maintain up to date detailed knowledge of the Company’s products which is documented in Confluence and available to end-users
* Ensure all contact with customers is carried out in a timely and professional manner
My clients offices are easily accessible by car or by public transport and is commutable from West London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Surrey.
This role can pay between £30,000 to £35,000 with a great benefits package on top, including generous holiday allowance, Life & Health Insurance, Pension & Buy / Sell holiday scheme.
Our client is looking to progress interviews very quickly for the right candidates so please apply for this role with your latest CV to the link below.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.