Application Support Analyst
Job Reference: 16441CB
Salary: Â£28000 - Â£32000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 02-07-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
My client based in central London are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company and build your career.
* Provide 1st 2nd and 3rd line support for the NSPCC applications working with external vendors to provide an effective support service that meets/exceeds the needs of the business.
* To forge good working relationships with Hosting providers and application vendors to ensure cooperation and harmonious working.
* Work with project managers, technical architects, and service managers to support the transition of new applications and services into production.
* To manage the deployment of changes to pre-production and production systems, liaising with suppliers to ensure the quality of delivery and adherence to the quality standards of the IS Department.
* To contribute to the delivery of IS solutions/services offered to the business, consistent with functional business plans/strategies, IS best practice and agreed professional standards.
* To work effectively with other teams and departments in order to ensure effective service delivery/business solutions.
Experience in using windows based software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, electronic mail, and the internet, in order to deliver tasks and projects.
Background in application support, strong technical skills
Experience and knowledge of the following would be desirable.:
* Windows Server 2003-2012
* SQL Server /SSRS/SSIS (v2005, 2008, 2012)
* IIS / Java Tomcat
* TeamCity/Octopus Deploy
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Microsoft SharePoint
* DotNET / C#
* Networking, TCP/IP (basic understanding)
Understanding or experience in working within the ITIL framework would be an advantage.
For further details please apply with your latest CV today.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.