AS400 Developer / Administrator
Job Reference: JSRS15971JL
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 04-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Leicester, Leicestershire
Our leading manufacturing/distribution client based in Leicester are currently looking for an experienced AS400 Developer / Administrator to join their existing AS400/iSeries team to help with some upcoming project work as well as BAU activities.
* Provide third line support across Samworth iSeries application suite
* Act as a 3 rd line escalation point for all Application related issues
* Support JBA System 21 ERP environments and interfaces including training issues, undertaking route cause analysis and resolution
* Strong RPG/RPG ILE development/application support experience
* Support current bespoke modifications whilst driving and improving future enhancements
* Liaise with 3 rd parties as needed to address errors and issues
* Proven experience in support and administration of AS400/iSeries
* Strong communication skills including liaising with third parties
* Work with and manage 3 rd Party partners to maintain optimal performance on the production systems
* Maintain, test and prove high availability through use of Mimix Software
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.