Backend Developer- Docker, Ansible and LAMP
Job Reference: 17160CO/TDS2
Salary: Â£37000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 22-06-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, North Yorkshire, York
Our client is a market-leading company who are on the lookout for a talented PHP backend developer to join their team and help drive several key projects to the next level.
– Writing unit tests to ensure high code coverage
– Reviewing team members code to ensure a high standard
– Designing and building new features and services
– Monitoring traffic and reviewing server performance
– Maintaining the database systems and developing the Continuous Integration system
– Debugging and resolving bugs and performance issues
Essential skills & Experience
– Solid understanding of modern PHP development.
– Experience with PHP frameworks; preferably Symfony or Laravel
– Ability to approach existing code, grasp its purpose and make changes confidently and safely
– Experience with writing unit & integration tests
– Knowledge of coding standards and their application
– Experience with LAMP stack architecture, particularly in a cloud environment
– Experience with Docker & Ansible
– Understanding of caching and cache strategies
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £37,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package and an opportunity to work from home and all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.