BI Test Lead
Job Reference: 16987SR1
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£49000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 25-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
BI Test Lead
Working on site at our Lloyds of London insurance client, this is an opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead to join an organisation that has a great reputation within such a sought after industry. The role will be required to interact with stakeholders including Business Users, Solution Architects and Business Analysts to ensure the understanding of requirements and to determine test strategies.
* Analyse and understand new and existing software components and requirements
* Active participation and contribution towards technical documentation, peer reviews, design reviews, team review meetings, and sprint planning
* Gather and contribute to test requirements and produce test specifications
* Design and implement testing scenarios and tools for use by the team and wider department
* Execute test cases, scripts, and scenarios, ranging from new feature testing to post-release validation checks
* Working closely with off-shore team in system integration testing and user acceptance testing phase.
* Strong testing experience with MS SSIS, SQL Server, SSRS and Azure.
* Strong experience of both the production and execution of test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test scenarios.
* Experience in working within the Lloyd’s of London Insurance domain , with also a strong understanding of insurance systems including policy administration, claims, finance and re-insurance.
* Prior experience in working with enterprise applications , including interaction with multiple sub-systems and application integration.
* Leading the team and taking responsibility for financial, underwriting and actuarial data reconciliation.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate good problem solving skills.
I Test Lead
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.