Job Reference: JSRSBAWORJT
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£30000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 02-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Worcester, Worcestershire
Our cutting edge client, who have experienced extensive business growth in recent times is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team based near Worcester on a permanent basis. The Business Analyst will perform business analysis responsibilities associated with the delivery of customer and business strategic projects across the Delivery Team.
Business Analyst – Responsibilities:
* Produce functional and unambiguous requirement documents for both customer and internally funded projects
* Provide internal reviews of colleague’s specifications as necessary
* Arrange and chair customer meetings to gather project requirements both on and off site.
* Work with Product Owners and the Scrum teams to gather estimates for the work, ensuring that all effort quoted is understood and can be represented coherently to the customer (internal or external) as necessary.
* Manage multiple specification projects, within agreed timescales, under the direction of their Manager, a Scrum Master, or Lead BA, liaising with other internal departments as necessary to ensure that project timescales and quality of delivery are met.
* Closely manage the expectations of the customer to ensure that our delivery is within time, cost and quality objectives.
* Provide a continuous re-evaluation of existing business processes, ensuring a "review and change" ethos within the team to improve both quality and efficiency.
* Liaise closely with the Scrum teams to ensure high quality deliverables which meet the scope of the requirements as set out in the relevant specification.
* Manage and schedule with the customer, providing support both internally to the delivery team and externally to the customer, during testing.
* Execute any other tasks as set by and agreed with the Management team
* Provide backup and support to other team members
Business Analyst – Key Skills:
* Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills.
* Excellent analysis and design skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Able to produce concise, unambiguous and functionally complete requirements documentation.
* High level of competence in using Microsoft Word.
Business Analyst – Benefits:
* Critical Illness x 1 annual salary
* Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
* Pension: 3%/3%
* Holidays: 22 days – increasing by 1 day per completed year of service as at 1st January and subject to a maximum of 25 days
* Free parking
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.