Job Reference: 16102MS
Salary: Â£0 - Â£0 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 20-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent
Our global client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent times, is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team based near Stoke-On-Trent, on a permanent basis.
Business Analyst – Key Skills:
* IT Qualifications: BSc or equivalent business experience.
* Certified to ITIL (v3) and/or experience working in a formal change -controlled environment.
* Strong understanding of the telematics industry and experience with telematics software.
* Proficient in both software and hardware mobile solutions & Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
* Proficient in Database Design best practices.
* Familiar with at least one help desk and customer support tool.
* Proficient in Software Testing and Quality Assurance methodologies.
* Proficient in ITIL processes and practices.
* Proficient in Business Process Analysis (as-is and to-be).
* Over 5 years system development experience in an IT environment. Relevant experience in a logistics company would be expected.
* 2 years’ experience in a senior project support role or leading a project team.
Business Analyst – Responsibilities:
* To proactively identify business process improvement opportunities and lead business process change.
* To understand internal and external client requirements; propose and deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
* To identify and utilise industry best practice.
* To lead investigations, stakeholder analysis, requirements analysis, feasibility studies and impact assessments.
* To review proposed benefits and highlight any risks/issues in new /redesigned processes/solutions.
* To apply the use of standards, methods and tools for requirements capture, process modelling, fit-gap analysis, risk/impact evaluation.
* To asses costs, timescales and resource requirements.
* Project implementation & Continuous Improvement delivery
* System Modification, configuration & testing
* Application Support
Business Analyst – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Life Assurance
* Discretionary bonus
* Private Medical Insurance
* Discount vouchers
* Many, many more brilliant benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.