Job Reference: 16288AS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 18-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Solihull, West Midlands
Our leading Automotive organisation based near Solihull currently requires an experienced Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The Business analyst will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems. The Business analyst will also provide analysis of the existing systems and business functions.
* Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
* Work as a mediator between the business unit and IT software development team
* Develop and ensure best practices in Business Analysis
* Collaborate as a member of a cross-functional agile development team
* Resolve conflicts between project-specific requirements and strategic development direction
* Gap and process analysis
* Separate solution design ideas from functional goals
* Act as change manager and therefore aligning requirements with different stakeholders
* Validate design documentation and final delivery against the requirements
* Ensure that newly developed functionality is documented sufficiently
* Present developments to the user community
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* Must have experience in business analysis preferably automotive.
* Strong software development awareness
* Management systems implementations and testing experience is a plus
* Must be able to influence people and have strong stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work in an international environment with people of different backgrounds
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.