Job Reference: 16658 / CO5
Salary: Â£37000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Vacancy Posted: 07-11-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Newport, Wales
Business Analys t required by a leading company in Wales. Our client is looking for a Business Analyst who will lead the analysis effort on new software and servicing projects, through owning and facilitating the requirements process and ensuring the overall solution meets business needs.
This is an excellent chance to work for a highly regarded company who value their employees and offer a competitive benefits package.
* Assist the Business Consultants and Project Manager in the construction of the scope and approach to the project
* To review and monitor Business Analyst estimates during the project lifecycle, escalating increases where necessary to the Project Manager and Business Analyst Lead
* Ensure that there is clear requirements traceability through the lifecycle of the project
* Manage the change process through the project lifecycle
Skills and experience required:
* Proven Business Analysis experience
* Can communicate effectively with Stakeholders externally and internally
* Experience in project methodologies – Waterfall and Agile
* Financial services experience
* Experience in data migration projects
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £37,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.