Job Reference: 16894
Salary: Â£350 - Â£450 Per Day
Vacancy Posted: 10-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Kent, England
(Contract) – Kent
6 Months +
Market Rates Outside IR35
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Undertake business analysis and documentation as directed by relevant project managers, programme managers or line managers.
* Support estimating and planning of business analysis and related activities in project and programme plans or in support of other initiatives.
* Develop & undertake information gathering exercises to obtain robust information
* Prepare and / or support preparation and delivery of presentations to relevant parties.
* Assess the feasibility of proposed changes and the consequential impact on all areas affected by techniques such as operational modelling, identification of risks, issues and dependencies and propose solutions for agreement.
* Organise & support the running of workshops/meetings to gather requirements and investigate the feasibility of options.
* Support other team members to ensure team/ project targets are met.
* Contribute to the identification of risks and enablers facing the project and development of the project communications and plans.
* Produce business process documentation
* Produce data documentation
* Produce data cleansing and quality improvement specifications
* Produce appropriate requirements
* Produce organisation models
* Support Solution Design
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.