Job Reference: 17075CF
Salary: Â£70000 - Â£75000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 02-04-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Business Analyst – Capital Markets
Business Analyst – Capital Markets required for our UK based banking client. Based out of state of the art city-based offices ( working remotely currently ), you will be part of a critical team that operates within an Agile environment working on all aspects of Capital Markets, including OTC, Fixed Income, Equity, and Listed derivatives. For this role, you will have a blend of the following skills and competencies:-
* Exceptional Business Analysis knowledge including strong Stakeholder Management
* . Demonstrable period of hands-on experience with regulatory requirements for transaction reporting
* Experience of MiFID/MiFID II
* Knowledge of EMIR regulations
* Have worked with Capital Operations and Middle office
* Experience in liaising with compliance teams.
* Experience business process flows and the impact of regulatory compliance.
* data analysis skills including excellent experience of Excel
* Ability escalate when risks or issues arise
* experience of managing a team of software developers in the financial services sector
* Knowledge of working concurrent analysis streams/projects
If this sounds as if it could be your next career move or you have a desire to work for a UK based banking client, then this company offers an excellent salary package for the right candidate including:
* Contributory pension
* 25 days holiday
* Season ticket Loan
* On-site Café
* Other flexible benefits
In the current situation are client can both interview remotely and also on board the right candidate
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.