Business Analyst – FTC
Job Reference: 17003AS1
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£75000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 1 year
Vacancy Posted: 24-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Wimbledon
Business Analyst – FTC
We are working in close partnership with a leading financial services client based in Wimbledon. We are looking for experienced Business Analysts with a focus on a Financial Services background ideally in Insurance.
A Business Analyst is required to support projects within the Customer Strategy & Service Portfolio, the purpose of which is add value to existing capabilities relating to change initiatives that drive the business strategy and company vision.
We are looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to support the relevant development teams in driving the delivery with pace and maximising value, with the ability to work on multiple workstreams whilst maintaining quality of output and stakeholder satisfaction.
This is a Fixed-Term Contract position for 12 Months.
Main duties include:
* Understanding the business problems
* Mapping current processes and documenting requirements
* Assisting the Solution Architect in defining the future state solution
* Creating epics and user stories and assisting in managing and prioritising the product backlog
Experience and Capabilities
* 5+ Years Business Analysis experience with a proven track record in delivering business solutions
* Experience in running workshops & interviews in order to obtain requirements
* Proven ability to articulate solutions that meet business needs
* Well-developed analytical thinking & problem-solving skills
* Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Experience in working in Data related projects
* Financial Services including insurance experience is a strong advantage
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.