Business Analyst- Logistics experience essential
Job Reference: 17127GF
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 27-05-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Shropshire
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who can provide logistics system support, with extensive experience in all facets of information methodology from conceptual design through to documentation, implementation, user training, quality review and enhancement.
* To proactively identify business process improvement opportunities and lead business process change.
* To understand internal and external client requirements; propose and deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
* Identify and utilise industry best practices.
* To lead investigations, stakeholder analysis, requirements analysis, feasibility studies, and impact assessments.
* To apply the use of standards, methods and tools for requirements capture, process modelling, fit-gap analysis, risk/impact evaluation.
* To assess costs, timescales and resource requirements.
Essential skills & experience
* IT Qualifications: BSc or equivalent business experience.
* Certified to ITIL (v3) and/or experience working in a formal change -controlled environment.
* Proficient in Database Design best practices.
* Proficient in Software Testing and Quality Assurance methodologies.
* Proficient in ITIL processes and practices.
* Proficient in Business Process Analysis (as-is and to-be).
* Over 5 years system development experience in an IT environment. Relevant experience in a logistics company would be expected.
* 2 years’ experience in a senior project support role or leading a project team.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.