Business Analyst / Project Manager
Job Reference: BAPML/16257GF
Salary: Â£75000 - Â£90000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 08-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Business Analyst / Project Manager required for a leading financial client in central London
As a Business Analyst / Project Manager, reporting to Head of IT, required to Manage a number of concurrent projects and Provide business analysis relating to new and existing projects
Project/Programme Management .
– Manage a number of concurrent projects from inception to completion
– Coordinate with other Project Managers as part of a programme management role
– Manage and chair Project Working Group meetings
– Prepare and maintain all project logs and documentation to company standards
– Ensure compliance with all bank procedures, and provide relevant documentation to the Change Management Committee
– Provide business analysis in relation to all existing and proposed business changes.
– Understand the business priorities and dependencies on the various applications, and manage the associated risks.
– Work closely with business units to gain a full understanding of needs and translate them into effective projects.
– Liaise with the business users regarding all issues and enhancements, giving feedback and progress reports.
– Provide warning and ongoing information
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience of the following:
– In depth working knowledge of financial services (preferably Asset Management or banking) environment, including Treasury, Fixed Income, Equities and Trade Finance products
– Experience of working with business critical applications eg SIMCORP Dimension/Charles River and an awareness of priorities, coordination, meeting deadlines.
– Experienced in customer liaison
– Experience of a range of financial products, financial accounting or regulatory reporting systems
– Experience of programme management
– Knowledge and understanding of key investment and banking products
– Project management and business analysis in a financial environment incorporating both technology and operational deliverables
– Excellent customer service skills
– MS Project skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.