Oracle Systems Analyst (Junior/ Senior)- Design & Development
Job Reference: 16813TDS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 16-06-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Daventry, England, Northamptonshire
Oracle Systems Analyst
Our client is a leading provider in their sector and currently looking for an Experienced or Junior candidate with the enthusiasm and ambition to deliver projects to the highest standard. Working for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything it does you will design and support bespoke Oracle billing and validation systems which are essential to the business.
* Understanding and collating customer requirements
* Producing impact analyses for current products
* Creating functional design documentation
* Working with the development team during the systems design process
* Producing system test plans and conducting system testing
* Contributing to the preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing
* Producing product documentation and delivering customer training
* Responding to customer queries, including formal Help Desk issues, suggesting systems solution within required timescales
* Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
* Monitoring and reporting on industry issues
* Supporting business development activities including research, customer visits and presentations.
* Experience/ background in software design & development is essential
* Experience of Oracle & SQL
To be considered for this role you must be able to handle complex business ideas with a methodical approach and be degree educated with a background in software development.
Oracle ref 16813
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.