Business Systems Analyst – Payments – Messaging
Job Reference: 15981GF
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£80000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 18-12-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Business Systems Analyst – Payments – Messaging – London
Our client who is showing a commitment to the London Financial markets is looking for a Business Systems Consultant to join the UK based team within the EMEA, this is fantastic opportunity to join this great company, the role will involve:-
* Partner with stakeholders both within and outside of technology on assigned projects.
* Liaison for Oracle application related matters
* Monitor alignment of design /code delivery with release schedule both internally within technology and with the vendor’s onsite and offshore teams.
* Co-ordinate the completion of required project documentation and updates.
* Manage stakeholder requirements and partner for effective delivery of the solution in the core applications.
* Coordinate vendor invoicing and statement of work management
* A solid understanding of the pipeline management and project initiation process.
* A broad range of Wholesale Banking product knowledge, particularly DDA, Payments and Treasury Services.
* Proven experience of working effectively with the stakeholders and also of communicating effectively with technical /development/testing team members.
* Ability to lead resolution of the training needs of new systems and processes.
* The ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English to all project participants globally
* The ability to manage team dynamics and use interpersonal skills to achieve the project goals.
* Experience in supporting full SDLC end-to-end functions
* The ability to provide input and support to the QA process.
* Good knowledge of the Oracle Flexcube and/or FlexPay applications will be a good advantage for fulfilling the role.
If this could be your next move for 2019 please forward your cv in the first, our client offers a first class salary and benefits package
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.