Business Systems Analyst – SQL – Application Support
Job Reference: 16167 GS
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 17-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Business Systems Specialist – SQL – Application Support – Glasgow
Business Systems Specialist – SQL – Application Support – Glasgow – Our niche client is looking for a Systems Specialist who has a strong SQL background within a SQL Application Support Environment. Your main role and responsibilities will be to provide excellent support and customer service to stakeholders in regard to business applications. You will have a blend of the following skills:-
Experience working with the following technology is required:
* Microsoft SQL version 2012, 2016, 2016
* ERP Management Systems,
Experience working with the following technologies would be advantageous:
* IBM iSeries
* Enterprise BI, IBM Cognos
* Microsoft SharePoint Online or SharePoint 2010 On Premise
* DSI/DC Link mobile scanning solution
* Microsoft .Net, (C# preferred)
* Office 365 Applications
* Loftware Label Management
* Demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
* Conduct business and technical analysis, problem solving and methodical troubleshooting.
* Make evidence based decisions and communicate effectively with IT 3rd parties and non-IT stakeholders.
* Understand project lifecycle and stage gate delivery.
* Have an understanding of overlap with non-business application IT solutions.
If this could be your next role our client offers and excellent salary and 24 days holiday, contributory pension and other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.