Job Reference: 17177SR1
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£60000 Per Annum remote working + benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 06-07-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Whiteley
C# .Net Developer – Remote working available
Based in Whiteley, Hampshire, our client who are a leading business within their field have an exciting opportunity for a C#.Net Developer to join their small team to help build their market leading software.
This role requires a C#.Net developer who has a passion for technology and is keen to play an instrumental role in the development of a product that the client is putting out to market. Whilst this may seem like a start-up venture, this is a well-established organisation who have been going for a number of years and due to their reputation within the market, are now branching out into the creation of industry specific software.
On top of the chance to make your mark within the business, this role also offers remote working once the developer has bedded into the team.
* Ongoing software development using .NET framework,
* Contribute to the evolution of development standards, process and ways of working,
* Gather requirements and create bespoke solutions for clients,
* Actively pursue knowledge in the latest developments in technology,
* Actively take part in working groups, sessions and show-and-tells with the rest of the team.
* Experienced within a .Net or Senior .Net development role,
* Familiar with and have experience of designing and implementing commercial software,
* Have skills in .NET (C#), SQL Server, MS Environments (IIS, Azure), MVC5, MS Design Patterns incorporating SOLID development principles,
* Be familiar with source control and continuous integration practises and tools, e.g. Git, Azure DevOps,
* A desire to continually learn and develop skills over time, keeping up with new technologies,
* Excellent organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
* Remote working when appropriate.
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Pension contributions.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.