Job Reference: 16284MS
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 03-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Kent, Royal Tunbridge Wells
My client is looking for a Big Data Developer to join their team working on an exciting IOT project.
You will be joining an existing Agile collaborative team that are always striving to improve their process and deliver the best end product
As the teams, C#/.Net expert your primary focus will be on the backend development but as part of the Agile team you will contribute to all areas of the project
Essential Skills – things you will be working with day to day
* MVC (Framework and/or Core)
* Azure Functions / Serverless Architecture / Microservices
* Sql Database’s
* CosmosDb, or other NoSql Db’s
* Automation, Powershell / ARM templates
* Application Insights
* Azure Search
* Resiliency – Availability Sets, Availability Zones
* Agile / DevOps
* Familiarity of SCRUM
* Familiarity with DevOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery practices.
Non Essential Skills – Things that would be beneficial but you can also learn on the job
* DevOps CI/CD working / best practices. Automation first approach.
* TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
* Git, including GitFlow & Pull Requests / Peer Reviews.
* ReactJs, Jest, ESLint, Sinon, Npm, Webpack
* Working with Geospatial data.
* Azure Big Data technologies, DataLake, Sql Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks
* Media Decoding
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.