C++ Software Engineer
Job Reference: 16281AS2
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits + Relocation
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 21-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Oxford, Oxfordshire
C++ Software Engineer
Our client, a world leader within their field, is looking for an experienced C++ Software Engineer to join their team based in Oxford, on a permanent basis. The C++ Software Engineer will maintain and support key software security tools which enable their products worldwide. The focus of this team is the delivery of commercial security and licensing solutions to protect software, integrating them with the cloud.
The Software Engineer will be experienced in C++ as well as being able to propose and assist with the planning of the delivered solutions. A relocation will be offered to the right candidate, if applicable.
C++ Software Engineer – Key Skills:
* Multiple years of commercial experience developing in C++
* Good understanding of Windows and LINUX
* Experience with Cloud computing (e.g. Google Cloud Platform & Microsoft Azure) – Desirable, not essential
* Experience of authn/z in web tokens
* Knowledge of symmetric and asymmetric cryptography
* Scripting – e.g. bash and Python
* Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
* Ability to write clean and efficient code
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Ability to work to commercial deadlines
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Combine technical skills and design sensibilities
* Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
C++ Software Engineer – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Health cover
* Life Assurance
* Gym memberships
* Various discount coupons/vouchers
* Onsite parking
* Onsite café
C++ Software Engineer – Relocation offered
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.