Job Reference: JS17072NS
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 27-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire
Cloud Architect – Hampshire
Our Client, a global provider, is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect with Cloud-based software (Ideally Microsoft Cloud) and Stakeholder Management skills. The successful Cloud Architect, will also have experience in an IT Architecture role. You will be responsible for the following:-
– Making relevant recommendations for cloud-based solutions.
– Define and maintain Cloud-related architectural standards.
– Ensure any Cloud-based solutions (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) are designed to architectural standards.
– Recommend improvements to existing Cloud-based solutions that will improve the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of those solutions.
– Act as the subject matter expert for Cloud-based technologies in any relevant forums.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills, which are essential for interacting with key stakeholders at all levels across the business.
– Extensive technical knowledge in all critical components of Cloud
If this could be your next move within your Architecture career, then our Client offers an excellent salary and benefits package including
-Light and modern offices
-23 days holiday
-Many other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.