Job Reference: 16132GB
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 14-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client who are a leading retailer across the globe currently require an enthusiastic and passionate Cognos Developer to join their team. The company has experienced significant growth in the last 25 years and is now a leading influencer in the fashion industry. With the ability to ship products to over 120 countries their online presence is a key part of their business and this is where you come in!
* Hands on development and implementation of business information systems including complex business units including Retail Store Operations, Product Distribution, Supply Chain, and Partners. This should include a complete range of BI capabilities: reporting, analysis, score carding and dashboards as needed
* Design and develop complex Report Studio Objects – e.g. Active Reports, Complex Conditional Formatting, and Complex Hierarchical Development within List Frames
* Development of Framework Manager Packages for ad-hoc reporting as well as IT managed reporting
* Contribute to business requirements capture sessions
* Document Business and Technical Specifications where necessary
* Implement solid administration techniques within Cognos Framework Manager
* Design and develop new SSIS packages.
* Provide support and maintenance on the existing SSIS packages.
* Independently advance projects such as migrations, upgrades and installations
* Contribute to evolution of our reporting architectural and coding standards
* Proactively identify opportunities to simplify and standardise existing systems for improved stability
* Support the business to leverage commercial gain from customer data analysis and marketing opportunities
* Experience in design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of data warehouse information systems
* Experience on Cognos Tools namely Cognos 10 toolset (Framework Manager, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Workspace, Workspace Advanced and Cognos Connection)
* Experience with development of metadata modelling using Cognos Framework Manager
* Expertise with Cognos Administration and Security
* Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
* Experience working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
* Experience working with GitHub
* Experience in Cognos 11
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.