Cyber Security Architect – Cloud
Job Reference: 16974CF1
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£75000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 27-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Cyber Security Architect
Our global client, who are classed as market leaders within their field, is urgently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to join their team based near Oxford, on a permanent basis. The Cyber Security Architect will drive the current and future security across a range of applications, solutions and technologies that contribute to a common set of business objectives.
Cyber Security Architect – Key Skills:
* Cloud architecture, development, deployment and security expertise
* Broad spectrum of Cloud and Application security technologies and practices (including OWASP)
* Threat Modeling, risk analysis and application vulnerability assessment
* Security practices, tools and techniques for DevSecOps and SDLC
* Cloud Data Security and Technologies including encryption, signing, PKI and their application in data protection
* Micro Services architecture, development, deployment and security testing
* Mobile Application development and security
* Knowledge of compliance frameworks (OWASP, NIST, COBIT and ISO 27001)
* Pursue two or more externally recognized, technical, Security Certifications (Ex: CCSP, CCSS, CSSLP, CEH, GWAPT, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, etc.)
* BS / MS / PhD in Science or Engineering with software experience or education.
* Industry recognized Cyber Security Certification
* Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience for external hire to be considered for a Senior Level
Cyber Security Architect – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Income protection
* Dental care
* Eye care scheme
* Onsite parking and café
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discount vouchers, from childcare to technology
* Many, many more brilliant benefits!
Cyber Security Architect
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.