Data Analyst – T-SQL, Power BI, SSRS (Fixed Term Contract)
Job Reference: 16678SR1
Salary: Â£32000 - Â£43000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Vacancy Posted: 09-10-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Leeds, West Yorkshire
My Client is looking for a Data Analyst to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
My client based in the Leeds area are looking for an experienced Data analyst with good knowledge of the below to interrogate large data sets, providing insight and conversion into actionable information, and maintaining and developing the correct production of regular and recurrent management information, ensuring procedures are in place, understood and followed. This includes all workflow, productivity and financial reporting aspects for internal use
The Ideal Candidate
* Advanced T-SQL
* High levels of logical thinking & problem-solving skills
* Power BI
* Relationship building/stakeholder management
* Ability to use analytical techniques at a strategic level to inform decisions, e.g. sizing opportunities, creating segments or clusters for focus. Techniques may include decision trees, regression, ML, clustering or segmentation
* Passionate about working with data and creating Insights that can impact decisions in our business
* Commerciality: able to tell a simple and persuasive story from multiple data sources to answer complex problems; making the complicated simple
* Proven track record influencing, engaging with, and responding to senior stakeholders
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.