Job Reference: JSRSARCHNOTTSGB
Salary: Â£70000 - Â£75000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 21-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Highland, Nottingham, Scotland
Our client, who have become genuine market leaders over the past couple of years is looking for an experienced Data Architect to join their team based in Nottingham, on a permanent basis. The Data Architect will be joining a company who value their employees and have won various employment awards. The Data Architect will be part of the Analytics Centre of Excellence and will be an active and visible member of the Group’s Technical Authority.
The Data Architect will also be required to travel to other UK sites. Mileage will be reimbursed.
Data Architect – Key Skills:
* Experience of successfully completing and maintaining a corporate data model or providing leadership to a master data management initiative.
* Experience of Master Data Management, Metadata Management and Data Governance;
* Strong experience in Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Database architectures, design patterns, best practices, and programming techniques around relational modelling, dimensional modelling and data integration;
* Experience in designing data warehouses, incl. current trends;
* Strong Business and Data Analysis skills;
* Experience of producing data models and understanding of where to use different types of data models;
* Demonstrate an excellent in depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, recent versions;
* Exposure to big data technologies and cloud data architecture (e.g. Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Storm, Kafka, Spark, Hortonworks, etc);
* Experience working with SSIS, SSRS, ETL and Azure data services (or similar technologies);
* Experience with a broad range of visualization and reporting tools, data profiling analysis and transformation (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc).
Data Architect – Role Scope:
* Effective end-to-end integration for our data platforms;
* Data-related standards and policies in place;
* A standardised set of data extract and data management tools;
* Cost effective analytical and reporting tools that everyone understands and uses for business insight;
* Partner relationships with our top vendors and resellers to drive engagement and best practice.
Data Architect – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Pension scheme
* Gym membership discount
* Discount vouchers
* Training & Development
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.