Data Science Integrator
Job Reference: 17026CO
Salary: Â£485 - Â£510 Per Hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 months +
Vacancy Posted: 03-03-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Canary Wharf, England, Greater London
Data Science Integrator
Rate: £510 per day INSIDE IR35
Key roles and responsibilities:
The successful candidates will join a team focused on data discovery and be responsible for supporting the strategy and execution of the for data prediction. Principal to this will be acquiring and understanding the data, and using appropriate technologies and methods to analyze the data through traditional statistics and Machine Learning techniques. They will help forge the framework for integrating machine learning for data discovery; this includes integrating algorithms and productionizing the use of them to run across a parallel processed environment.
* Collaborate in the production and development of data discovery solutions and integration of new models
* Design and build predictive models that substantially increase the value that we provide to our customers and the efficiency of our operations by building automation of the data landscape.
* Working with Product Managers, software developers and subject matter experts, and also bring your own expertise to the team, helping to move from abstract concepts, through design and build, to scalable algorithms that will deliver the discovery goals.
* Contribute to specifying the underlying infrastructure we are building to support data discovery and enable models to be easily productionised and run at scale.
* Produce data visualizations that effectively communicate information related to where data discovery is needed for business case objectives.
* Use of Machine Learning methods to analyze large and complex datasets
* Experience of pattern recognition and function approximation, uncovering relationship between variables
* Deep Learning using multi-layer neural networks, as well as reinforcement learning approaches
* Theoretical and practical experience of using supervised Machine Learning: regressions, classifications; Unsupervised Machine Learning: clustering, factor analyses as well as methods of Deep and Reinforcement Learning.
* Experience on a variety of database technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Cassandra, Mongodb
* Experience of data analysis and data processing using Java, Python, R, PL/SQL, TSQL, KSQL, CQL, Airflow, Bash, Jupyter Notebooks
* Solid Mathematical and Algorithms Knowledge
* Well-Versed with Probability and Statistics
* Efficiency in Distributed Computing, Good Command of Unix Tools
* Knowledge of Advanced Signal Processing Techniques
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.