Job Reference: JSRSWINDBAJT
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 11-12-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Winchester
Our client, who have become genuine market leaders in recent times, is looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join their team based in Winchester, on a permanent basis.
Database Administrator – Key Skills:
* Strong T-SQL scripting skills.
* Expertise in database design & architecture.
* Good English skills – both written and spoken.
* At least basic knowledge of BI Solutions (SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports, Power BI)
* Ability to work in a team or individually.
* Willingness to learn.
* Thorough knowledge of at least 2 of the following: SSRS, SSAS, Crystal Reports, Power BI.
* Experience (1 year+) in the Database Developer/DBA role.
* Experience in working with Source Control/Azure.
Database Administrator – Responsibilities:
* Work on our client’s flag ship insurance management system.
* Research, design and implement new features to already existing solutions.
* Create new solutions as per the business requirements.
* Debug, maintenance and fix any database-related issues.
* Work with a large talented team of Software Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Testers, in both Poland and the UK.
Database Administrator – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Critical Illness cover
* Life Assurance
* Pension scheme
* Bike hire scheme
* Training & Development
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.