Job Reference: 16963CO2
Salary: Â£70000 - Â£75000 Per Annum excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 10-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Looking to work for a global media organisation? Want to work for a company who values everyones opinion?
Our client who are based near Kings Cross St Pancras have an exciting opportunity to join their Datawarehouse development team on a permanent basis. This opportunity is perfect for a Datawarehouse Developer who enjoys technology and isn’t afraid to put forward different ideas. Collaboration is a key in this organisation and they strive to put out the best work by banding together as a unit.
If you have worked for a similar global media organisation or even a relatively new start up company, if the above sounds like you, please send your CV in the first instance!
* Document the proposed reports appropriate documentation
* Provide technical documentation for proposed development or extension to the DWH
* Design data model for the reporting
* Design mapping for any Extract Transform and Load (ETL) routines using SSIS, C#.Net (Data ETL )
* Develop reports/dashboards using MicroStrategy
* Answer questions and resolve ambiguities for the DBA/developers during development
* Develop system test plans, use cases, and execute the tests. Track issues and defects to resolution
– Experienced in an SQL Server developer role
– Strong interpersonal and communications skills
– Excellent interview and presentation skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Quality Assurance skills
– Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Strong technical writing ability using department templates and tools
– Excellent process mapping skills
– Information Architecture skills
– Data modelling and documentation
– Data Warehousing
– Dimension Modelling
– ETL Design
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.