Job Reference: 16301HB1
Salary: Â£44000 - Â£46000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 07-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cardiff, Wales
I am looking for a good Delivery Lead to joining my client on a permanent basis with a company offering competitive salary development and training and a great working environment.
The Delivery Lead is imperative to providing a key focus on software delivery from start to finish. The Delivery Lead will be responsible for helping projects meet business, schedule and budget objectives. The role focuses on ongoing change initiatives, small changes, support, and projects, including changes to processes, systems and technology.
The Delivery Lead will be responsible and accountable for the whole workstream, from inception through to completion and will be the team member responsible for the full delivery.
Main responsibilities include:
* Deliver the build aspects of the workstream on time and on budget
* Work on both project work and ongoing business as usual work from a change perspective
* Manage the full implementation, engage with all stakeholders and be proactive in providing assistance where required
* Coach others within the immediate project team and throughout the wider business
* Provide a forecast for projects, manage the build aspects of the project and ensure changes to the forecast are reported and flagged
* Manage the team members in conjunction with their line managers and ensure the team works collaboratively and effectively
* Manage the allocation of work for onshore and offshore team members in accordance with business priorities
* Manage relevant financial aspects, including costs, within the Software Engineering team in accordance with agreed budget and financial KPI’s
* Experience of leading technical change workstreams within a commercial software environment
* Experience working with Agile development methodology
* Practical experience of working with an offshore team
* Relevant technical skills and experience
* Experience of managing demanding resource schedules
* Demonstrable experience of managing processes and quality within a software delivery arena
* Experience of producing and managing detailed plans for technical delivery
* Demonstrable experience of managing a technical project budget, tracking work done and estimates to complete
* Experience of measuring KPI’s for a technical workstream from utilisation, quality and productivity perspective
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to adapt to changing business needs and reprioritisation
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.