Job Reference: 16889SR
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum benefits
Vacancy Posted: 09-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands, England
Design Team Lead – West Midlands
Design Team Lead required by our global entity, you will become the owner of the IT Design moving forward. You will have a strong background in IT design and Architecture including all aspects of managing a small team within an SAP environment. The role will involve taking ownership of the IT Landscape and will include some of the following activities:-
* Systematically works on developing own team
* Sets targets and measurements to ensure business results for self and others
* Systematically tracks performance against targets and addresses performance problems promptly
* Identifies opportunities in own area of responsibility to contribute to the commercial success, including increasing process efficiency or reducing problems
* Translates new ideas into practical solutions
* Encourages a mindset of continuous improvement
* Reflects and is aware of their own strengths and areas of development
* Delegates tasks or assignments that maximise the contribution of each employee
* Uses a proactive approach in monitoring standards of service delivered, requests and problems, and works toward solutions
* Team Lead experience, specifically leading a development team. Proven success on multiple, enterprise-scale software development projects.
* In-depth knowledge of SAP architecture, design and development to enable review of the development team’s work and guidance as appropriate.
* Thorough understanding of EDI and systems integration
If this could be your next role-taking command of the design for a global company, please forward your cv. In return, our client offers an excellent salary including
* 23 days holiday
* Contributory Pension
* Flexible working environment
* Other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.