Job Reference: EAB/16221MS
Salary: Â£85000 - Â£90000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus + Car Allowance
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 03-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, England, Hampshire
Enterprise Architect required for a leading British client in Basingstoke
This is a great opportunity to join a new team and have a pivotal role in proactively defining, aligning, optimising and assuring that the business outcomes of our change portfolio are achieved and aligned to our Business / IT Strategy and Architecture Vision.
As part of the role you will be creating architecture blueprints in your domain (business, application, data and Infrastructure), roadmaps, principles and standards and ensuring that these are managed and communicated across the different Line of Business functions, including domain architects.
Knowledge and Experience required:
* Significant experience performing in an EA role for a company, division or business unit, developing and maturing the architecture capabilities, while also operating as part of a centralised, federated or co-ordinated EA capability. Evidence of leading material business change through Enterprise Architecture.
* Significant experience of working with Business Leadership, e.g. Divisional MD and Product leaders, to define and align technology strategies with strategic objectives.
* Gathering and interpreting requirements from the business and product teams and incorporating into strategic roadmaps.
* The ability to model the organisational strategies (current and future states) with capability or process maps. These models are used to determine impact and "what if" scenarios for investments and strategic direction.
* Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment and their implications for Enterprise Architecture.
* Digital business literacy including understanding business models, ecosystems and business model innovation.
* Good understanding of new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application to new and evolving business and operating models.
* Experience of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks including TOGAF, and their relevance to the practice of Enterprise Architecture.
* Experience in running light-touch governance processes in large organizations.
* Broad exposure to Cloud services including Infrastructure as A Service, Platform As A Service, and Software As A Service.
Education and Qualifications:
* Certified to TOGAF Level 2 or equivalent architecture framework desirable.
Benefits include – Car Allowance, Annual Bonus, 25 Days holiday increasing with loyalty, Generous pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Staff discounts and many more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.