Front End Web Developer
Job Reference: 16173GF3
Salary: Â£300 - Â£325 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 14-03-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Front End Developer – 6 Month Contract
My market leading client have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-skilled agile team in IT Delivery, in which you will be responsible for development of their core customer facing websites which allow customers to buy and service their products. It is a team working with cutting edge technologies such as Angular and best in class tools such as Git, Jira and Confluence.
You will be involved in the development of the Quote Engine in line with company branding, implementation and delivery of coding technologies to defined standards, along with thorough unit testing and version control using GIT
Working in an Agile Scrum environment you will be expected to have good working knowledge and experience working in this methodology environment.
Working directly with the Product Owner and business to develop solutions to support the product roadmap and business needs.
Experience and Technical Skills
* Excellent working knowledge of AngularJS
* Excellent working knowledge of Angular2+
* Excellent working knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3) with commercial experience of building websites across multiple platforms and devices.
* Experience of supporting browsers that do not support HTML5 and CSS3.
* Commercial experience in creating responsive websites.
* Ability to creatively think around a brief and challenge it if necessary.
* Thorough knowledge of all relevant coding languages.
* Understanding of Agile Scrum methodology and practices.
* Prioritisation and time management skills to hit deadlines.
* Confidence to communicate ideas effectively to peers, seniors and management.
* Ability to produce quality documentation as necessary.
* Able to transfer knowledge between other members of the team.
* A focus on continuous improvement.
* Experience of unit testing front end websites.
* Working knowledge of LESS and familiarity with associated methodologies.
* Understanding of JSON and executing server requests.
* Understanding of REST and SOAP.
* Understanding of Node.js and NPM
* Understanding of Java programming language and server side architecture.
* Understanding of version-control systems such as GIT.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.