Frontend Developer- HTML5, CSS3, JS
Job Reference: 17161NS1
Salary: Â£36000 - Â£38000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 23-06-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, North Yorkshire, York
Our client is a market-leading company who are on the lookout for a talented Frontend developer to join their team and help drive several key projects.
Essential skills & Experience
– Proven commercial development experience
– Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3
– Understanding of mobile development/responsive design
– Understand common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions
– Excellent understanding of web standards and browser compatibility
– Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
– Strong interpersonal skills experience with and enthusiasm for working in an agile environment
– A passion for creating excellently crafted code
– Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or other Creative Suite products
– Experience working with CSS frameworks & CSS pre-processors
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £37,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package and an opportunity to work from home and all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.