Full Stack Developer – Java
Job Reference: FSJD/16066GB
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£65000 Per Annum Benefits + Car
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 18-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Farnham, Surrey
Full Stack Java Developer required for a leading client in Farnham
The main function of this role is to exercise Java web skills to develop and maintain an existing online live auction site.
Our client requires an experienced full-stack developer with significant knowledge of the JEE development platform. The team follows Agile methodology to deliver business requirements iteratively to the business. This role has responsibility for analysing requirements, provision of estimates, solution design and development in iterative cycles.
Specific duties are:
* Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support.
* Develop cross platform integration capabilities with other applications.
* Work closely with colleagues in other development and support teams.
* Provide high integrity estimates for development work and deliver in-line with commitments.
* Identify and implement best practices and procedures to improve technical delivery within the development team.
* Responsible for the continuous improvement of the development and test environments
* Strong Core Java
* Sound multi-tier, multi-threaded, real time messaging and application architecture and development using JAVA technology.
* Object oriented design and methodologies.
* Hibernate & Spring Framework
* Tomcat & JQuery experience
* Excellent level of proficiency in markup languages (HTML, SVG, XML)
* Cascading style sheets – CSS, Post/Preprocessors (Less/PostCSS), CSS framework (Bootstrap), Responsive design
* AngularJS or similar
* Performance awareness, Async programming
* Strong understanding of cross-browser coding
* Maven, Git and Jenkins
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.