Full Stack Developer – Working from Home- C#, ASP.NET
Job Reference: 17023TDS1
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 10-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client is a leading provider in their sector and currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their rapidly expanding team with the added benefit of working from home.
As a Full Stack Developer, you can expect to be working with everyone in the business on a wide range of projects. The candidate will focus on creating a seamless digital platform required to execute growth in the digital channel and to create an outstanding digital supporter experience.
Experience & Knowlege required;
* Extensive experience developing with C#, ASP.NET
* A minimum of 10 years’ experience in developing maintainable and scalable solutions using SOLID principles and design patterns
* Passionate about unit testing
* Significant experience in writing unit tests using MS Test (or NUnit) and
* Experience in mocking frameworks such as MOQ
* Experience in developing solutions using a TDD approach
* Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 and ASP.NET Core solutions
* Microservices and RESTful APIs, preferably on an Azure platform
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of £45,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package. Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation, with the opportunity to work on some exciting international projects.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.