Head of IT
Job Reference: JS1627CF
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Great Benefits + Car Allowance
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 26-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, West Midlands
Head of IT
Head of IT – West Midlands – Our client who is a leader in its field is looking for a Head of IT to lead their small team of Developers and Support Technicians. You will be instrumental in the continued smooth running and growth of the IT Applications. You will have come from a Development background ideally around the Mid-Range IBM AS400/iSeries platform. You will be happy to get your hands dirty with RPG coding but also have the necessary skills and experience to manage the team from both a technical and Non-technical perspective. You will have the following skills:-
* Excellent understanding of business applications, in particular covering sales order processing, purchasing, inventory control, warehouse management (including RF) and financials
* Technical skills within an AS/400 RPG environment
* Ability to manage and motivate a small team
* Ability to communicate with business functions in a non-technical manner
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
* Experience of the full development life-cycle from functional specification through to testing and implementation
* Flexible, well organised and able to multi-task
In return for the right candidate our client offers an excellent package including a strong salary depending on experience and the following benefits package
* 25 days holiday
* Car Allowance
* Contributory pension
* Discretionary Bonus
* On site parking
* On site restaurant
* If this role could be your next step up the ladder or career move please forward your cv in the first instance for more details and the job specification.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.