Head of IT Infrastructure – Azure, O 365, Financial Services
Job Reference: 16286/MS3
Salary: Â£485 - Â£520 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 15-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client in the Financial Services sector is looking for a hands on Head of Infrastructure to start ASAP – Ideally you must be avaiable to start Immediately. This is for an initial 4 month contract.
Key experience required:
* You must have a Degree in IT, Engineering or a Numerical discipline (Maths)
* Extensive and recent experience of Azure.
* Experience of working within Banking or the Financial Services sector.
* Hands on experience within an IT infrastructure Managerial role.
Other Skills / Knowledge required:
* Working within an Azure Cloud environment – My client runs on an entirely cloud based platform, so this is essential.
* Office 365 cloud productivity suite & platform management.
* Firewalls, networking and associated infrastructure such as routers and switches
* Security technologies and architecture.
* Helpdesk management
* Office 365 administration
* Network Architecture
* Degree qualified in IT, engineering or numerical discipline
* Demonstrable track record in managing IT infrastructure
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.