Head of IT Support
Job Reference: 17058/SR1
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£60000 Per Annum excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 23-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, England, Greater London
Head of IT Support
Our client is looking to recruit a Head of IT Support to manage, motivate and develop the team of support analysts providing high level end user IT support. You will assume responsibility for the delivery of all IT support project work, from the hardware refresh programme to the testing and delivery of new applications, ensuring all projects are delivered within agreed timescales and moved into a BAU support operation.
* Minimum 3 years working in an IT Support Manager role
* Proven track record in team management and people development
* In depth understanding of Microsoft Office suite (incl. O365) and Windows 7/10 OS
* Is trained and has implemented ITIL framework
* Ability to prioritise and manage own and others workload in difficult and pressured situations
* Ability to adjust to meet the expectations of a wide range of users.
* Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
* Experience of and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
* Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
* Commercially astute
* Delivers innovative solutions
* Sound decision maker
* Understanding of corporate governance and compliance procedure
* Career-related degree
This position is an excellent opportunity to work for a globally renowned and established company who truly value their employees and offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including:
Excellent Pension scheme, Life assurance, Group income protection, Personal accident insurance, Critical illness insurance, Private medical cover, Dental cover, Private GP services (Virtual), Holiday buy, Childcare vouchers and many more great perks not available at your average corporate company.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.