Helpdesk – 1st Line Support Analyst
Job Reference: 16087/GB
Salary: Â£23000 - Â£24000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 24-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Ladbroke Grove
Our client is looking for a Service Desk 1 st line Support Analyst to start asap. This is an excellent opportunity for to work for a well-known, established brand. The team is extremely collaborative with a fun and social IT environment
For this role you must have own transport and a current valid drivers licence – There will be travel to other offices / Data Centres (all close by in London)
* Active Directory
* SQL knowledge
* Used to working in a bespoke applications environment
* Telephony experience – Genesys
* Effectively own and manage the Desktop work queues to ensure that all Incidents are dealt with in an effective and efficient manner.
* Manage and own a ticketing system
* 1st Line Support to the Customers and Desktop Engineers.
* Maintain Desktop Support standards/practices and processes including engineer/end-user documentation.
* Engage in IT Asset Management and software license compliance.
* Maintain a high rapport with internal customers and end-users.
Education / Qualifications
* Windows 2003/2008 MCSA or MCSE will be highly regarded.
* ITIL Foundation Certificate or Practitioner Certificate will be highly regarded.
* Completion of, or progress towards, an IT related tertiary qualification would be considered an advantage.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.