Information Security Officer
Job Reference: 16904NS
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 16-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, England
Information Security Officer
We are currently working closely with one of Europe’s largest Financial Institutions to find an experienced Information Security Officer (ISO). The role is based in Bournemouth will possible travel.
The Local Information Security Officer Function (LISO) shall be responsible for the oversight of the related Information Security Management System (ISMS) activities, risk identification and assessment, prevention and advice with respect to the Information Security risk areas of the local branch or majority owned affiliate of the client (in particular the provision of security assurance on local consumed services, providers, premises, IT laws, assets, organization and personnel) as well as of the services provided by the local entity to its customers.
– Evaluates, recommends, develops, monitors and maintains IT security policies, procedures and systems
– Ensures that IT security architecture, controls, processes, policies and procedures are aligned with IT security standards and requirements for data protection, business continuity, IT service continuity and disaster recovery
– Identifies security risks and exposures, develops mitigation strategies to prevent future incidents and improve security
– Develops procedures and acts as interface for IT security risk assessments and compliance audits
– Develops IT security policies, implements information systems and cyber security policies and manages appropriate protective, detective and responsive measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks but also to raise awareness
– Develops and tests plans to ensure the continuity of critical business functions and minimizes information loss in the event of a disaster
– Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT or related field
– Profound knowledge of information security management systems and relevant industry standards, in particular ISO2700x
– Good understanding of IT security technology and processes
– Understanding of data privacy controls
– Project management or basic team leadership experience
– Advanced communication and presentation skills including the ability to prepare professional documentation for various audiences, advise and negotiate at high levels and maintain discretion in a complex environment
– ISO27001 Lead Implementer or Lead Auditor
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.