Job Reference: 17142MDCO5
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 30-06-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Market Drayton, Shropshire
Our highly renowned and respected global client is urgently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst, to join their team based near Market Drayton, on a permanent basis. The Infrastructure Analyst will report into the Infrastructure Team Leader and will carry out installations, configurations and support, with excellent communications skills, self-discipline and willingness to travel to sites where required.
Infrastructure Analyst – Key Skills:
* CompTIA Server+ / MCSA / MCSE preferable but not essential.
* Worked in similar roles for 2 years, with experience of using 3 rd party hosted datacentres.
* A solid understanding of Microsoft Server technologies – Active Directory, DNS / DHCP Services and Group policies. (Microsoft Server 2008 through to 2019)
* A solid understanding of network concepts (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP).
* Experience of managing and maintaining Citrix and Microsoft RDS environments.
* Working knowledge of SAN storage solutions and technologies. (iSCSI / fibreChannel)
* Experience working with VMware based hypervisors and management software.
* Knowledge of maintaining telephony system from Cisco / Unify (Siemens).
* An understanding of ITIL processes and change management.
* Methodical approach to problem diagnosis and troubleshooting.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business.
Infrastructure Analyst – Benefits:
* Annual leave
* Life Assurance
* Leading pension scheme, matched
* Health care cash plan
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.