Job Reference: 16588NS2
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 30-10-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Staffordshire, Stoke-on-Trent
Our highly renowned, market leading client is urgently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst to join their team based near Chester, on a permanent basis. The Infrastructure Analyst will form part of a small and friendly team, reporting directly to the Infrastructure Team Leader. The Infrastructure Analyst will be the third point of contact, via our client’s internal Helpdesk and business partner manager, for all Infrastructure related support requests and queries.
Infrastructure Analyst – Key Skills:
* MCSA/MCSE preferable but not essential.
* Citrix Xenapp and Xendesktop experience.
* A solid understanding of Microsoft Server technologies – NTFS, AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO.
* An understanding of network concepts (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP).
* Working knowledge of a Hyperconverged infrastructure ideally Simplivity.
* Experience of cloud technologies ideally Office 365.
* Experience working with hypervisor and virtualisation software, ideally VMWare.
* Good documentation skills.
* An understanding of ITIL processes and change management.
* Customer-focused work ethic.
* Methodical approach to troubleshooting problems.
* Flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business.
* Willingness to learn new technical skills.
* Must be able to work as part of a close knit team and bring an enthusiastic approach to work.
* Happy to travel within the UK.
Infrastructure Analyst – Responsibilities:
* Execution of more complex hardware and software installations and decommissions within technical specialism.
* Patch management, AV maintenance and security improvements.
* Undertaking departmental and administrative duties.
* Supervision and delegation of backup and other Infrastructure related tasks to helpdesk.
* Maintaining an overall understanding of the business systems and applications.
* Monitoring, support and maintenance of the Datacentre environments.
* Writing and maintaining technical process documentation and procedures.
* Maintaining a detailed log of all support calls reported by users, reviewing the log regularly and updating as appropriate.
* Providing third line technical support, delivering solutions in line with reasonable user expectations.
* Providing a high level of customer service for any support queries.
* Reporting the status and progress of calls back to users on a regular basis.
* Dealing with faults in order of priority in conjunction with and as directed by other members of the IT Team.
* Reporting faults to third party suppliers and support companies where required.
* Acting on known errors and documented solutions.
Infrastructure Analyst – Benefits:
* Up to 5% annual bonus
* Healthcare cash plan
* 2x Life Assurance
* 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme – contributory, up to 8% matched
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.