Infrastructure Engineer- VCP, CCNA & Microsoft Certified
Job Reference: 17178CF1
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 15-07-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our highly renowned and respected client is urgently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team based in London, on a permanent basis.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all infrastructure components are running within the operational parameters. Setting up IT environments, platforms, technologies and other solutions to support the company business.
* Network & Data Centre Architecture (Firewalls, Switches, Routers)
* Ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient use of servers;
* VMWare vSphere Administration/Design/Implementation (Must)
* VMWare Horizon VDI Administration/Design/Implementation (Must)
* SAN Storage technologies – Pure and IBM Administration/Design/Implementation
* Brocade SAN Storage Fabric Administration/Design/Implementation
* Backup & Recovery solutions
* HP Blade solutions Administration/Design/Implementation
* Microsoft Server Technologies (such as Exchange, SQL, etc…)
* Linux Administration
* Planning for future enhancements
* Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems
* Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password
* Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet
* Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
* Working closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff;
* Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work;
* Oversee the application security and integration between new system and existing Business systems.
* Maintain the DR infrastructure and associated systems.
* VCP Certified. (Must)
* CCNA Certified. (Must)
* MCITP (Must)
* Programming: Familiarity with various scripting languages such as PowerShell, shell scripting and other scripted languages. (Desirable)
* Knowledge and experience designing solutions for reliability, scalability, manageability and business continuity.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.