Job Reference: 16157FC
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£65000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 21-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Brixton, England, Greater London
Infrastructure Manager – Brixton – Our client a leader within there niche market is looking for experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead the Hardware Support Team, this is an urgent piece of recruitment but our client will wait to recruit the right candidate. You will have a blend of the following skills and attributes:-
* Support the Technology team to deliver the company and department strategy, being an ambassador for the Technology department, demonstrating high levels of customer service
* Provide leadership to the Infrastructure function and develop a high performing team with a commercial and delivery focused culture, ensuring team members have clear objectives and clear role direction
* To coach and mentor the Infrastructure team, understanding development needs and skill gaps within the team and provide suitable development plans
* Provide hands-on support and maintenance on the technical infrastructure, resolving Infrastructure incidents and service requests assigned to the Infrastructure Support ticket queue, liaising with other members of IT and the user community as appropriate, ensuring that business impact is minimised and that steps to mitigate future reoccurrence (reduce likelihood and/or business impact) are identified and followed up.
* To ensure the team carry out general infrastructure housekeeping and daily health checks to enterprise best practises and standards.
* Ensure documentation that falls within the scope of Infrastructure support is produced and maintained.
* Service Management – To manage the Infrastructures team programme of work, prioritise and understand impact of support tickets, ensuring defined SLA’s are measured and met.
* To build relationships with service partners and ensure all services are delivered to the appropriate level of quality and agreed SLA. To participate in Service Review meetings
* Experienced Infrastructure Management Experience
* ITIL certified,
* Windows Servers, VMWare vSphere 5.x/6, SCCM
* Active Directory/Exchange/Office 365
* MS SQL
In return, our client offers an excellent salary dependant on experience of up to £65,000 plus the following benefits:-
* 25 days holiday
* Discounted Products
* Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
* Life Assurance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.