Job Reference: 16924TDS
Salary: Â£45 - Â£55 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 24-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Croydon, England, Surrey
We are currently looking for an infrastructure specialist to join our market leading clients The successful infrastructure engineer will join their team and share the responsibility for the day to day operations, support, and availability of their on-premise infrastructure and private cloud.
The Infrastructure specialist will be responsible for
* Responsible for the consistent delivery of the core infrastructure platform, ensuring best practice, health, and product/vendor lifecycle.
* Ensuring that the infrastructure platform and private cloud is available to defined KPI’s and service coverage.
* Will be required to work efficiently and effectively in collaboration with the team, alongside an independent basis in the absence of peers and the Infrastructure Manager.
* Will assist with defining and maintaining all required standard operating procedures, policies, and supporting technical documentation.
* Able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders, both in a technical and non-technical capacity.
* Assist the Infrastructure Manager and the team with the interpretation of complex business requirements, into a clear and structured set of execution instructions.
I am looking for strong candidates looking to develop their careers in a supportive and open environment with career progression potential with the following skills.
* 5 years’ experience supporting complex infrastructure environments
* Strong working knowledge of Windows desktops & Servers, Networking Firewalls and storage solutions
Experience supporting the following technologies
* Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2012, and 2008.
* SQL Server 2016 and below
* Microsoft Windows 10 and 7
* VMWare ESX version 5.x and 6.x,
* Active Directory
* Windows Server Update Service
* Windows Deployment Server
* HP ProLiant, and DELL products
* Cisco ACE Firewalls – Knowledge of Fortinet Firewalls advantageous
* F5 Load Balancers
* Azure Cloud IAAS and PAAS architectures
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.