Infrastructure Support- Virtualisation & server exp required
Job Reference: 16996TDS4
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£30000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 19-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Redditch, Worcestershire
Our client is a leading provider in their sector and currently looking for someone to join their IT Departments Service Desk Team on a full-time basis in a 2nd line support capacity.
This role provides two functions to the service desk. Within the role you will be required to provide high levels of customer service including communicating with internal customers at all levels as well as having a high level of technical competence to own and resolve incidents as they occur. This is not a flow chart following role as the ideal candidate will have a technical background and will appeal to experienced 1st Line Analysts able to work independently within a small team as well as experienced 2nd Line Techs.
The role will involve:
* 1st/2nd Line Support including Advanced Desktop Support for Windows 7 & 10
* Troubleshooting of hardware, software and peripherals
* Proven fault finding skills
* Desktop builds and image deployment
* Being the Front-Line & Face of IT – Prompt, Always Available, Responds to Requests
* High Levels of Customer Service, Ensuring that internal customer issues are dealt with courteously and expediently within service levels
* Consistent Approach to IT Customer Requests
The successful candidate will have:
* Exposure to the ITIL Incident management process
* 1st and 2nd Line IT Support Experience including Active Directory Administration, Group Policy and Wireless networks
* Office experience upto 2016 & 365 admin
* Windoes server 2008R2/2102/2016
* Exchange 2010
* Antivirus experience
* Virtulisation experience(VMware/Hyper-V)
* Have good troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Be organised and consistent in their approach to their work
* Be able to work to deadlines and to SLAs
* Work as an individual and as part of a team
* Have excellent Communication Skills
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £25,000 – £30,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a competitive benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.