International Workday Manager
Job Reference: 16948/SR
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 31-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Maidenhead
The International Workday Manager position is responsible for supporting, extending and improving Human Capital Management (HCM) functionality and services, including Compensation, Performance Management, Benefits, Absence, and Payroll.
The Manager will establish regular and effective communication with each client group to ensure that each group’s unique needs and requirements are documented following HRIS team guidelines, thus ensuring that proposed solutions are both technically sound and aligned with business goals.
The Manager will contribute and coordinate projects/tasks with their HRIS team members, third party vendors, HR Service Desk, and other HR Services functional groups to ensure that all operational management components are executed in a timely, cohesive, and compliant manner, while still fulfilling all approved client requirements.
– 4-6 years of configuration experience with Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) functionality and services, including Compensation, Performance Management, Benefits, Absence, and Payroll
– 3-4 years of project management experience
– Ability to translate technical solutions into business terms
– An ability to respond positively under pressure and with a sense of urgency
– Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing and competing priorities and timelines
– Possession of excellent consultative, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills
– Ability to build strong working relationships and work well with team
– Excellent oral/ written communication skills
– Comfortable working with senior level management
– Prior experience on a shared services team preferred – Implementation experience preferred
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.