IT Analyst – Banking, Financial Crime, AML/KYC
Job Reference: 16328JWP1
Salary: Â£300 - Â£400 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Vacancy Posted: 15-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
My client is looking for an experienced analyst to join their systems team focussing on their Know Your Customer (KYC) and AntiMoney Laundering (AML) processes and software to support the financial crime division.
You will be supporting software product upgrades and installation as well as testing requirements.
Supporting software tuning to improve efficiency and effectiveness as well as providing SME knowledge of software and products such as Finscan and Siron.
* Project and BAU support of Know Your Customer (KYC) and AntiMoney Laundering (AML) software products
* Investigate and resolve incidents
* Perform detailed data analysis to answer business and regulatory enquiries
* Powershell scripting
* FTP, SFTP
* SQL and Data Analysis
* MS Server and MS SQL server knowledge
* Any knowledge of Finscan and Siron AML would be of great benefit
* Development experience in a Bank for Financial instruction
* System Analysis experience – preferably in a compliance software environment
* AML Analyst experience – knowledge of below would be valuable
* AML environment
* Know Your Customer screening and software
* Sanction screening
* Transaction Monitoring (pattern matching)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.