IT Delivery/Support Analyst – ITIL, VMWare & SQL (EU Travel)
Job Reference: 17191SR
Salary: Â£32000 - Â£35500 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 07-07-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
IT Delivery/Support Analyst
(must be eligible to travel across the EU)
My client is currently looking for a IT Delivery/ Support Analyst to work within the ICT Team and provide technical expertise and support, ensuring the smooth onboarding and transition of Enterprise solutions into the our clients live environment.
* Support the implementation of the Enterprise Architecture initiative, ensuring business requirements are understood globally.
* Assist with the professional delivery of enterprise solutions, ensuring support responsibilities are well understood, communicated, documented and reviewed.
* Support the service transition process, acting as a conduit between technical teams to coordinate transition activities and formal handover to the live environment.
* Take ownership and responsibility for the successful delivery of pre-defined work packages.
* Support Enterprise Architecture initiatives, ensuring new technologies are well understood, supported and reduce the operational overhead and technical complexity within wider business
* Support ICT colleagues to ensure legacy infrastructure and solutions are identified for alignment with the Enterprise Architecture strategy.
* Support projects and initiates to reduce the complexity and footprint of the businesses ICT services, whilst aligned with global standards.
* Support the Architecture Delivery Team in ensuring local ICT requirements are correctly interpreted globally.
* Contribute the adoption of cloud services, proactively seeking to reduce hosted platforms, infrastructure, services and complexities.
* Responsible for working across all teams within the business;
* Recognise Enterprise Architecture implications to local delivery
* Work closely with Technical Architecture and Support colleagues, ensuring global initiatives are understood and implications to local delivery known
* Work with colleagues and ICT users to investigate operational requirements that contribute to improvements in the application of ICT and the development of new or improved processes and infrastructure.
Skills & Experience
* ITIL Foundation (desirable)
* Relevant Technical Certification
* VMware experience
* Microsoft SQL server administration experience (basic)
* Experience of Technical delivery or support within a complex environment.
* Experience of delivering technical projects or work packages within a complex environment.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities with frequent changes.
* Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers and at all levels.
* Ability to articulate a vision which generates enthusiasm and commitment.
Successful candidates must be prepared to travel across the UK, Europe and Globally and hold a valid passport and clean driving licence.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.